Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions on labor protection
Labor protection or labor health and security can stand for one dazzling topic. In case you are not sure if you have all the necessary information so as to create a safe place of work, we have put together some questions and answers which are brief and concise to help you out. They play the part of giving you a hand in understanding the basic requirements that any business should consider in terms of LSH (labor protection). Further on, we shall reply to some of the frequently asked questions about labor protection.
- Providing the employees with individual safety equipments;
- Ensuring that handling, storage, transport and using of any and all labor items or substances are carried out under safety conditions;
- Adequate supply of information, training and supervision in the LSH field for any and all of the company’s employees;
- Maintaining the work facility in a good condition, including the stairs, the alleys, the access ways and the emergency exits;
- Making sure that your business visitors (clients, business partners, etc.) are not subject to any risk in terms of incurring any accidents by means of the activity you are carrying out. Employees shall be aware of both their own labor health and security, as well as of that of their work colleagues, of the visitors and of the relevant clients. If you are an Authorized Natural Person (PFA) you must also take care of your own labor health and security, as well as of that of the other individuals affected by the business you are conducting.
Frequently asked questions on emergency cases
Fire fighting and prevention – emergency cases may be one dazzling topic. In case you are not sure if you have any and all information you need so as to create a safe work environment, we have put together some questions and answers which are both brief and concise. They play the part of helping you understand the basic requirements that any business should consider in terms of PSI-SU. Further on, we shall reply to some of the frequently asked questions about fire fighting and prevention – emergency cases.